Use the iOS or Android app to grab stuff from the cloud
- Browse your cloud content
- Open files with your favorite third-party apps (Open in...)
- Upload edited files back to Cubby
- Listen to mp3 files directly from Cubby.
- Save files from your cloud to your device for offline viewing.
- Using cubby.com, you can delete the device from your list of Cubby-approved devices. By removing your device, you revoke access to the app and it deletes the files you've saved for offline access.
What can't I do?
- You can't access data in cubbies that are not on the cloud
- That means you can't use your mobile to see content in a cubby that uses DirectSync
- You can't automatically save changed files
- Remember! You need to upload changed files back to your cubbies after you edit them!
Other articles you might find helpful: