- Each member sees the cubby in their own cubby list
- Each member has read and write access to the entire shared cubby
- Changes to the cubby's contents made by any member appear to all members
- Any member can share the cubby with others
- Any member can create a link to the cubby
Share via the Cubby desktop application:
- Open Cubby, the desktop application.
Tip: If the folder you want to share isn't a cubby, drag it onto the Cubby interface.
- Click SHARE. Don't see the icon? Hold your mouse over the cubby.
- Add as many people as you would like.
Each email can be separated by a space, comma, semi-colon, tab, or enter, as illustrated below.
- Click invite.
Share via cubby.com
- Log in to cubby.com.
- Next to the cubby you want to share, click share now.
- Type the email of the person with whom you want to share the folder.
- Click invite. Cubby sends an invitation email on your behalf.
Invite as many people as you would like.
Share via the Cubby application (Windows only)
On a Windows PC, you can also share a cubby using the context menu (right-click menu).
Right-click the cubby you want to share and select Cubby > share now.
How do I stop sharing a cubby?
To stop sharing a cubby, simply remove each person from the share list. You can do this at cubby.com or in the application.