You can use the Cubby desktop application with one LogMeIn ID (Cubby account) per Windows or Mac user account.
On Windows: Multiple Cubby users on a single PC
If your computer has only one user account, then you cannot use Cubby with multiple LogMeIn IDs.
Requirements for multiple Cubby users on a single PC:
- Each person who wants to use Cubby must have their own Windows user account and LogMeIn ID.
- While logged in to his or her own Windows user account, each Windows user installs Cubby.
- When prompted to sign in to Cubby, each user must use their own LogMeIn ID.
For example, let's say you are using your home PC with the Windows user account called John Doe. You install the Cubby application when logged in using the LogMeIn ID firstname.lastname@example.org. When logged in to your Windows user account called John Doe, you will use Cubby as email@example.com. On the same PC, your sister signs in to her Windows account called Jane Doe. She installs the Cubby application when logged in using the LogMeIn ID firstname.lastname@example.org. Whenever she logs in to her Windows user account called Jane Doe, she will use Cubby as email@example.com.
On Mac: Multiple Cubby users on a single Mac
- Each person who wants to use Cubby must have their own Mac user account and LogMeIn ID.
- Any Mac user with an administrator account can then Install Cubby to the applications folder. It becomes available to all users on the Mac.
- Each Mac user can then log in to their Mac user account and launch Cubby and log in with their LogMeIn ID.