Yes, you need a LogMeIn ID to use Cubby.
What's a LogMeIn ID?
- It's an email paired with a password
- You might also think of it as your Cubby account ID
- You can also use it to log in at join.me and LogMeIn.com (but not LogMeIn Rescue)
Don't have a LogMeIn ID?
- Sign up at cubby.com
- You can't sign up for a LogMeIn ID from with the iOS app
Already use LogMeIn.com or join.me?
- Use your LogMeIn.com or join.me email address and password to sign in to cubby.com
- Your LogMeIn ID is not valid for LogMeIn Rescue
- A LogMeIn Rescue ID is not valid for Cubby
Prefer to use a new email address with Cubby?
- Sign up for a new LogMeIn ID at cubby.com
- If you want to use any single LogMeIn service independently of the others, you'll need to create a new LogMeIn ID with a different email address
Once you have a LogMeIn ID and are logged in to cubby.com, you'll see your ID here, in the top-right corner of your screen, in the header: