You can remove Cubby from your PC or Mac like any other program.
- Use Add or remove programs.
- For more info about removing programs in Windows, read this Microsoft support article.
On a Mac
- First you must detach your account as follows:
- On the Mac menu bar (top-right of your screen), click the Cubby icon > Preferences...
- On the Cubby preferences general tab, click detach next to your LogMeIn ID.
- Now you can exit Cubby as follows:
- On the Mac menu bar (top-right of your screen), click the Cubby icon > Exit Cubby.
- After exiting Cubby, drag the app to the trash.
What happens after I uninstall?
When you remove Cubby from a Mac or PC, none of your folders that were cubbies are ever deleted from your computer. They simply become normal folders again. Your account is not deleted. Your cloud is not impacted.