You might want to save some files on the cloud, but not your computer. Some folks think of this as "sync in one direction" or "one way sync." This is a good solution when you want to save space on your computer's hard drive.
Here's one way to do that, illustrated using an example.
- On your "Home" computer you have files in a folder called Sample_Photos.
- Sync the cubby Sample_Photos to the cloud.
- Confirm that your files have been uploaded from "Home" to the cloud (check Sample_Photos on cubby.com).
- Turn off syncing between "Home" and the cloud for the cubby Sample_Photos.
- Confirm that you are no longer syncing from your computer to the cloud (the SYNC switch should say OFF)
- Optionally, delete the files from your "Home" computer (for example, if you want to save space on your drive).
- Sample_Photos remains a cubby that you can access via cubby.com or mobile app.