You cannot toggle freely between LogMeIn IDs within one Windows or Mac user account. Instead, you can stop using one LogMeIn ID and switch to another.
Warning! When you stop using a LogMeIn ID on a given computer, you will lose existing cubbies. You won't lose data, but your cubbies will become normal folders again. if you switch back later, Cubby provides the option to rejoin previously synced cubbies.
- Log in to cubby.com using the LogMeIn ID that you don't want to use anymore with Cubby on at least one computer.
- Open the Devices page by clicking your LogMeIn ID (the email address shown at the top-right of the Cubby home page) and then Devices.
- On the Devices page, hold the mouse pointer over the computer that you want to free-up for use with another LogMeIn ID.
- Click delete to stop using Cubby on the chosen device with your currently logged in LogMeIn ID.
- The next time you launch Cubby on the deleted device, you will be asked to associate Cubby with another LogMeIn ID.
On a Mac:
- Open the Cubby application on the computer that you want to don't want to use anymore with Cubby on at least one computer.
- Click Cubby > Preferences... on the Mac menu bar (top-left of your screen). Cubby preferences are displayed.
- On the Cubby preferences general tab, click detach next to your LogMeIn ID.
- The next time you launch Cubby you will be asked to associate it with another account.