Customers reporting slow sync times commonly have a slow upload speed from their Internet service provider.
Speeds are not limited by Cubby but depend on the bandwidth and quality of your Internet connection. Cubby does not display upload/download speeds.
If you feel comfortable checking the speed of your Internet connection and estimating transfer times, here is a test you can try.
- Check your upload speed, as follows:
- Go to http://speedtest.net/
- Click Begin Test.
- Write down your upload speed.
- Estimate your sync time, as follows:
- Go to http://techinternets.com/copy_calc
- Enter the size of the files you want to sync.
- Select your transfer speed (use your upload speed from
Tip: Be careful when choosing your speed! Mbit/s is not the same as Megabytes/s.
- Check the estimated resulting time.
- If you are confident that slow upload speeds are not the problem, drop us a note!
Note: Speedtest and techinternets are not affiliated with LogMeIn. You can use any similar service to check your speed and estimate your sync times.